Fellowes Thermal Presentation Covers - 1/4", 60 Sheets, Black - 11" Height x 8.5" Width x 0.3" Depth - 0.25" Maximum Capacity - 60 x Sheet Capacity - Rectangular - Black, Clear - Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - 10 / Pack
Presentation covers are designed for use with thermal binding systems. Each cover is made of a durable, heavy-gauge material with a linen texture. Transparent front cover highlights the title page. The back cover is black. Presentation cover holds 31 to 60 sheets.
- Product Type Binding Cover
- Manufacturer Part Number 5222801
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Thermal Presentation Covers - 1/4", 60 Sheets, Black
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Country of Origin Netherlands
- Recycled No
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Material Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Weight (Approximate) 0.80 oz
- Color Black
- Color Clear
- Height 11"
- Width 8.5"
- Application/Usage Document
- Features Durable
- Features Heavy-gauge
- Features Transparent
- Depth 0.3"
- Shape Rectangular
- Media Type Capacity 60 Sheet
- Media Size Capacity 0.25"
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.