Electron Small Office Trimmer cuts up to 10 sheets of 20 lb. paper at one time. Safecut stainless steel rotary blade cartridge is enclosed to protect hands while changing blades for optimal personal security. Blade system allows blades to be changed quickly and efficiently for increased flexibility. Four types of blades include straight, perforated, wavy, and fold. Durable cutting base has a metal cutting surface and convenient blade storage compartment. LED guide indicates cutting line without the use of harmful lasers. Variable paper clamp on trimmer ensures cutting precision.
- SafeCut blade cartridge keeps user safe by preventing contact with the blade
- See full description below
- Slice through sheets easily and quickly
- The Fellowes Electron 180 SafeCut LED guide indicates cutting line without the use of harmful lasers.
- Trimmer, 18" Cutting Length, 8-3/5"x24-3/5"x3-3/10", BK/SR
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.