Office Suites Standard Monitor Riser Plus - 80 lb Load Capacity - 4.2" Height x 19.9" Width x 14.1" Depth - Black, Silver
Monitor Riser helps reduce shoulder, neck, and eye strain by positioning monitor or laptop at a comfortable viewing angle. The adjustable feet optimize monitor height positioning up to 2 " for a total height between 4" and 6 ", while the platform features 3-way height and tilt adjustment for laptops. Also features an in-line document holder so you can position documents for easy, comfortable viewing. Stow laptop underneath monitor riser for space-saving storage. Includes storage drawer to organize supplies. Supports monitors up to 80 lbs. or laptops up to 10 lbs.
- Product Type Monitor Riser
- Manufacturer Part Number 8036601
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Standard Monitor Riser w/Copy Holder
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Country of Origin China
- Weight (Approximate) 4.70 lb
- Color Black
- Color Silver
- Depth 14.1"
- Features Adjustable Height
- Features Document Holder
- Features Tilt
- Features Non-skid Feet
- Features Adjustable Feet
- Features Comfortable
- Maximum Load Capacity 80 lb
- Height 4.2"
- Width 19.9"
- Maximum Adjustable Stand Height 6.50"
- Total Number of Drawers 1
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.