Fellowes Designer Suites Monitor Riser - Up to 21" Screen Support - 40 lb Load Capacity - 4.4" Height x 16" Width x 9.4" Depth - Desktop - Black, Pearl
The Fellowes Designer Suites Monitor Riser features three height adjustments to prevent neck and shoulder strain! Unit raises monitor to comfortable viewing height while maximizing workspace. Supports monitors up to 40 lbs. and offers height adjustments up to 1-5/8" (between 4-3/8" and 6") for optimal viewing angle. Storage tray organizes essentials such as pens and paper clips. Includes non-skid rubber feet to protect work surface from scratches or scuffs.
- Product Type Monitor Riser
- Manufacturer Part Number 8038101
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Designer Suites Monitor Riser
- Product Line Designer Suites
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 2.34 lb
- Color Black
- Color Pearl
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 4.4"
- Depth 9.4"
- Features Scratch Resistant
- Features Scuff Resistant
- Features Adjustable Height
- Features Rubber Feet
- Features Storage Tray
- Features Non-skid Feet
- Features Comfortable
- Maximum Load Capacity 40 lb
- Width 16"
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 21"
- Maximum Adjustable Stand Height 6"
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Class : Black/Beige
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.