Fellowes Designer Suites Laptop Riser - Up to 17" Screen Support - 25 lb Load Capacity - 4" Height x 13.2" Width x 11.2" Depth - Black, Pearl
Designer Suites Laptop Riser features five viewing angles to prevent neck and shoulder strain. Riser places laptop at a comfortable height to maximize efficiency, adjusts from flat to a 30 degree angle, and supports laptops and docking stations up to 17" and 25 lb. Stabilizing front edge prevents laptop from sliding off the riser. Cooling vents help dissipate laptop heat. Riser provides space for a USB hub. Sliding feet let you move the riser without damaging surfaces.
- Product Type Notebook Stand
- Manufacturer Part Number 8038401
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Designer Suites Laptop Riser
- Product Line Designer Suites
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 1.97 lb
- Color Black
- Color Pearl
- Height 4"
- Depth 11.2"
- Features Adjustable Angle
- Features Ventilated
- Features Adjustable Feet
- Features USB Hub
- Features Comfortable
- Width 13.2"
- Maximum Load Capacity 25 lb
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 17"
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Class : Beige/Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.