Fellowes Memory Foam Mouse Pad/Wrist Rest- Black - 1" x 8" x 9.3" Dimension - Black - Memory Foam, Jersey - Wear Resistant, Tear Resistant, Skid Proof
Soft foam pillow responds to your body's weight and warmth, yet never loses its shape. Conforms to your wrist for exceptional comfort while redistributing pressure points for soothing support and retaining body heat for improved circulation. Also ensures proper hand position while typing and mousing. Durable jersey covering withstands daily wear and tear. Non-skid backing holds pad firmly in place.
- Product Type Mouse Pad
- Manufacturer Part Number 9176501
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Memory Foam Mouse Pad/Wrist Rest- Black
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Material Memory Foam
- Material Jersey
- Country of Origin Taiwan
- Weight (Approximate) 6.88 oz
- Color Black
- Height 1"
- Width 8"
- Depth 9.3"
- Durability Wear Resistant
- Durability Tear Resistant
- Durability Skid Proof
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.