Fellowes AP-300PH Air Purifier with PlasmaTRUE Technology - TAA Compliant - PlasmaTrue, True HEPA - 300 Sq. ft. - Black, White - TAA Compliant
The Fellowes AP-300PH Air Purifier with PlasmaTRUE Technology features an air purity sensor that monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified. The True HEPA Filter safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, mold spores, dust mites, viruses, germs, cigarette smoke and odors. Purifies large sized rooms up to 300 square feet. Ultra quiet operation. Filter change indicators signal when the True HEPA and Carbon filters need replacing. True HEPA and Carbon filters included with air purifier. User-friendly display panel effectively communicates machine performance. 5 year limited warranty. AHAM certified.
- Product Type Air Purifier
- Manufacturer Part Number 9270101
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Model AP-300PH
- Product Name AP-300PH Air Purifier with PlasmaTRUE Technology - TAA Compliant
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Package Contents
- AP-300PH Air Purifier with PlasmaTRUE Technology
- HEPA and Carbon Filters
- Country of Origin Korea
- Recycled No
- Post-consumer-waste% 0%
- Assembly Required No
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- TAA Compliant Yes
- Energy Star Yes
- Material Plastic
- Color Black
- Color White
- Weight (Approximate) 16.20 lb
- Height 21.9"
- Width 16.5"
- Depth 9.8"
- Features Quiet Operation
- AHAM Dust Rating 200 CADR
- AHAM Smoke Rating 191 CADR
- Maximum Coverage Area 300 Sq. ft.
- Purification Technology PlasmaTrue
- Purification Technology True HEPA
- AHAM Pollen Rating 201 CADR
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.