Fellowes CF-230 Carbon Replacement Filter for AP-230PH Air Purifier - Activated Carbon - For Air Purifier - Remove Dust, Remove Bacteria, Remove Odor, Remove Airborne Particles, Remove Dust Mite - 13" Height x 10.9" Width x 0.2" Depth - Carbon
Carbon filter removes odors and captures large airborne particulates. Sanitized feature effectively reduces the development of bacteria, fungi and dust mites on carbon filter. Filter is compatible with the Fellowes AP-230PH Air Purifier. Filter is made of activated carbon.
- Product Type Air Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number 9372001
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Model CF-230
- Product Name CF230 Carbon Filter
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Application/Usage Remove Dust
- Application/Usage Remove Bacteria
- Application/Usage Remove Odor
- Application/Usage Remove Airborne Particles
- Application/Usage Remove Dust Mite
- Device Supported Air Purifier
- Country of Origin Korea
- Recycled No
- Post-consumer-waste% 0%
- Assembly Required No
- Material Carbon
- Weight (Approximate) 1.12 oz
- Color Black
- Height 13"
- Width 10.9"
- Depth 0.2"
- Filter Type Activated Carbon
- Color Class : Black
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.