Fellowes Easy Glide Gel Wrist Rest and Mouse Pad - Black - 1.5" x 10" x 12" Dimension - Black - Gel, Lycra Cover, Jersey Cover - Wear Resistant, Tear Resistant
UDQ1421: Features: -Easy Glide Gel Mouse Pad. -Wrist Filling Material: Gel. -Mouse Pad/Wrist Rest Type: Mouse Pad Wrist Rest. -Cover Material(s): Lycra. -Ergonomic: Yes. -Global Product Type: Mouse Pads and Wrist Rests-Mouse Pad Wrist Rest. Item: -Mouse Pads With Wrist Rests. Wrist Filling Material: -Gel. Cover Material(s): -Lycra . Ergonomic: -Yes. Color(s): -Black. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -1.7". Overall Width - Side to Side: -10.7". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -13.5". Overall Product Weight: -1.24 lbs.
- Allows full movement without picking up mouse to backtrack
- Optical-friendly mouse pad with superior tracking control
- Patented gel wrist rest mechanism glides freely for optimal positioning
- Soft, durable jersey covering withstands daily wear and tear"
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.