Fully adjustable keyboard manager features single knob that adjusts height and tilt for customized comfort. Simply grasp and rotate keyboard tray to find your preferred work position. A single knob adjusts height and tilt for individual comfort. Durable wood fiber construction provides lasting performance. Keyboard manager features a soothing gel wrist rest on both keyboard tray and mouse tray. Mouse tray mounts to either right or left side. Slide mouse tray under keyboard tray for easy storage when not in use. Offers a 30 degree tilt range of positive 15 degrees to negative 15 degrees, 360 degree swivel, 17-5/16" track and unlimited positions within height range. Keyboard manager is designed for use with standard workstations.
- Product Type Keyboard/Mouse Tray
- Manufacturer Part Number 93841
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Standard Keyboard Tray
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Package Contents
- Adjustable Keyboard Manager
- Soothing Gel Wrist Support
- Country of Origin Taiwan
- Recycled Yes
- Recycled Content 79%
- Post-consumer-waste% 0%
- Assembly Required No
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Material Wood
- Color Graphite
- Color Black
- Weight (Approximate) 10.90 lb
- Height 4.5"
- Width 30.5"
- Depth 20"
- Tilt 15
- Swivel 360
- Maximum Height Adjustment 4.25" - Below
- Color Class : Black
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.