Fellowes Microban Split Design Keyboard - Cable Connectivity - USB Interface - Compatible with Computer (PC) - Multimedia, Internet Hot Key(s) - Silver, Blue
Microban antimicrobial protection keeps product cleaner. Conforms to natural arm and hand positions for added comfort. 16-character buffer for fast typists. 7 additional hot keys for multimedia control and one touch Internet access (internet must be connected). USB connectivity. Compatible as plug & play device with Windows Operating Systems.
- Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface USB
- Product Type Keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number 98915
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Model Split Design
- Product Name Split Design Ergo. Keyboard w/ Microban
- Product Line Microban
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Device Supported Computer
- Platform Supported PC
- Country of Origin China
- Post-consumer-waste% 0%
- Assembly Required No
- Color Silver
- Color Blue
- Weight (Approximate) 2.28 lb
- Keyboard/Keypad Height 2.25"
- Keyboard/Keypad Width 19.25"
- Keyboard/Keypad Depth 9.75"
- Hot Keys Multimedia
- Hot Keys Internet
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology Cable
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.