Fellowes 10 Outlet Metal Split Surge Protector - 10 x NEMA 5-15R - 1250 J - 120 V AC Input - 120 V AC Output
10 outlet surge protector with rugged steel housing . 1,250 joules plus catastrophic fuse, illuminated on/off switch and 15-amp circuit breaker. LED surge protection indicator and wiring verification; 6' power cord with 1-1/2' between units and right angle plug. Outlet orientation and spacing accommodates AC adapters. $50,000 Connected Equipment Warranty. UL and cUL approved.
- Product Type Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Manufacturer Part Number 99082
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Model 99082
- Product Name Metal Split Surge Protector
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Country of Origin China
- Weight (Approximate) 2.87 lb
- Height 1.8"
- Width 12"
- Depth 2.1"
- Power Cord/Cable Length 6 ft
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Output Voltage 120 V AC
- Surge Energy Rating 1250 J
- Receptacles 10 x NEMA 5-15R
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.