Shredder offers a Jam Proof System that eliminates frustrating jams by preventing overloads and powering through misfed paper. Time-saving sheet capacity indicator measures paper as you shred to ensure maximum capacity at every pass. Shred 18 sheets per pass into 5/32" x 1-1/2" secure confetti particles at 12' per minute. You can also shred staples, paper clips, credit cards and CDs. SafeSense Technology features an active sensor that stops shredder immediately when hands are too close to the paper opening. SilentShred feature delivers ultra-quiet performance for shared workspace. Space-saving design includes a large 9-gallon pullout bin and casters.
- Color Class : Grey/Silver
- Cut Style : Cross Cut
- Shredder Use : Commercial
- Maximum Sheets : > 14
- Throat Width Range : 9 - 12 in
- Shreds Credit Cards : True
- Shreds Media : True
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.