Fellowes Saturn3i 95 Laminator with Pouch Starter Kit - 9.50" Lamination Width - 5 mil Lamination Thickness
Laminator features a rapid, one-minute warm-up with InstaHeat Technology. The 9-1/2" entry width accommodates multiple document sizes. Saturn3i 95 Laminator delivers hot lamination for 3 mil or 5 mil and cold setting for self-adhesive pouches. Green light and audible beep indicate when machine is ready to laminate. Release lever disengages pouch for re-centering or removal. Auto shutoff saves energy and prevents overheating. Laminator includes a laminating starter kit.
- Product Type Hot/Cool Laminator
- Manufacturer Part Number 5735801
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Saturn 3i 95 Laminator
- Product Line Saturn
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Package Contents
- Saturn 3i 95 Laminator
- Laminating Starter Kit
- Country of Origin China
- Weight (Approximate) 4.30 lb
- Height 4.1"
- Width 17.2"
- Processing Method Hot
- Processing Method Cold
- Depth 5.5"
- Maximum Lamination Thickness 5 mil
- Minimum Lamination Thickness 3 mil
- Maximum Lamination Width 9.50"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.