Frezzi's award winning lighthead, the Mini Fill was originally designed by Frezzi for the first Mount Everest climb. It has continuously been updated and improved for the needs of the broadcasting community. The Mini-Fill's reliability, performance, and portability has established its international reputation and inspired an entire line of lighting products available today. Previously known only to the broadcasting community, this exceptional lighthead has become the light of choice for the professional videographer and are available in both standard (on/off) and dimmer control models. The Dimmer Mini-Fill provides the ultimate in flexibility for camera top quartz-tungsten lighting. An advanced pulse width modulation circuit allows instant adjustment of the light intensity while minimizing color change and conserving power. Adjusting the light output is as simple as turning the dial on the back of the unit.
- 12 ozs.
- 3.5 inchH x 4.25 inchL x 2.12 inchW
- Fuseless reverse polarity protection.
- Improved noise filtering.
- New robust potentiometer that will provide years of reliable service.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.