The retro look hints at a weekend drive up the coast with the top down. Casual. Laid back. But there's nothing casual about the protection and performance offered by Gargoyle's Homeland sunglasses. Sure, 100% UV protection is in the mix, but the lenses also exceed ANSI Z87.1+ requirements for high mass and high velocity impact, as well as optical clarity. Anti-reflective and double-sided Tri Tech oleophobic treatments resist glare, smudge and water, making cleaning easier and creating a new level of performance for a shape like this. The co-injected vented rubber nose-rest creates airflow to handle perspiration. Gargoyles G-Loc hinges keep the temples securely open or closed. Even the frames are made of remarkably strong TR90 NZZ material. Homeland will have you looking good and feeling like you're covered with serious protection for whatever comes your way.
- Gargoyles Homeland Square Sunglasses, Black Frame, Smoke Polarized Lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.