Gargoyles Stance sunglasses provide serious protection, durability and comfort for serious business. When your joputs you in harm's way, your eyes simply can't be part of that equation. Stance meets ANSI Z87.2+ specs, which means superior protection, crystal clear optics and the option of adding prescrition lenses. It also meets the military's MIL-PRF-32432(GL) specification for high velocity and high mass impact protection.That's the kind of detail you don't have time to worry about and with Stance, you won't have to. Every component has a specific joto do: Gargoyles G-Loc hinges mean your frames are open or closed, no in-between; vented, the ribbed nosepad allows for better airflow; Gargoyles anti-reflective and Tri-Tech oleophobic treatments reduce harsh light and is water and smudge resistant, making cleaning easier; lastly, the TR- 90NZZ full rim protective wrap frame with co-injected browbar means unbeatable comfort and durability. Stance is proof that you can look good, be comfortable and stay laser sharp at the same time. This is performance tactical eyewear. It's always working.
- Gargoyles Homeland Rectangle Sunglasses, Matte Black Frame, Smoke Lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.