GALAXY AUDIO Any Spot Wireless Microphone System - 584 MHz to 679 MHz Operating Frequency - 70 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Response - 164.04 ft Operating Range
The ECM Wireless Receiver is an economical solution to a great wireless microphone system. The ECM has 16 selectable channels, IR Sync, Diversity Antennas mounted to the front of the rugged plastic casing. The ECM is available with a handheld, body pack with headset or lav, instrument cable, our popular guitar bud or with our wireless headset the HS-UBKT.
The ECMR can be used and will sync with either the HH52 or MBP52 transmitters. The HH52 has a gain control and an on/off switch. Both transmitters are powered by 2AA batteries. The MBP52 body pack transmitter has a 0/-10/Mic selector switch.
- Battery Run Time 8 Hour
- XLR Yes
- 6.35mm (?1?4") Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System
- Manufacturer Part Number ECMR/HH52
- Manufacturer GALAXY AUDIO
- Product Name Any Spot Wireless Microphone System
- Product Line Any Spot
- Product Series ECM
- Brand Name GALAXY AUDIO
- Package Contents
- ECMR Receiver
- 1 x 1/4" Audio Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- HH52 Handheld Transmitter
- Material Plastic - Receiver
- Weight (Approximate) 9.50 oz - Transmitter
- Weight (Approximate) 13.60 oz - Receiver
- Operating Range 164.04 ft
- Minimum Frequency Response 70 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 16 kHz
- Minimum Operating Frequency 584 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 679 MHz
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.