Garmin Forerunner 920XTwith Heart Rate Monitor. Brand New Includes One Year Warranty. . The Garmin Forerunner 920XT with HRM-Run is a sleek sport watch that tracks your distance, pace and heart rate, then wirelessly sends the data to your PC for later analysis. It features heart rate-based calorie computation and comes with a second wrist band option suitable for smaller wrists. The device continuously records your time, distance, pace, calories burned and heart rate. The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with just 1 button press, so you dont lose precious seconds in transition. Forerunner 920XT even captures the path you traveled so you can view it later on a map in our free online community, Garmin Connect. You also can use Connect to plan new routes, create and schedule custom workouts and explore activities from other users. . . The Forerunner 920XT with HRM-Run comes with a flexible, wireless heart rate monitor to help you make the most out of your training. With Forerunner, you can share your locations, advanced workouts and courses wirelessly. The innovative ANT+ wireless technology automatically transfers data to your computer when Forerunner is in range. With these high-level features and up to 40 hours of battery life. You can pair the 920XT with an existing ANT+ heart rate monitor or purchase as an accessory. . . Forerunner 920XT w/ HRM-Run
- : . .
- 1.1" x 0.8" Backlit LED Display
- Advanced Workouts . -Create Custom, Goal-oriented Workouts
- Analyze Acquired Data @: . -MotionBased.com - Provides In-Depth Analysis of Workouts / Online Mapping / Route Sharing . -TrainingPeaks.com - Designed To Help Athletes Train For Any Event
- AutoLap . -Automatically Triggers a Lap Every Time You Pass a Specified Location or Travel a Preset Distance
- Automatic Sync . -Automatically Transfers Data to Computer
- AutoPause . -Automatically Pauses Training Timer When You Slow Down Below a Specified Speed . -Timer Resumes When you Speed Up Again
- AutoScroll . -Cycles Through Data Pages During a Workout
- Barometric Altimeter
- Charging/Data Cradle
- Courses Feature . -Download Recorded Courses & Compete Against Previous Workouts
- Customizable Screens . -View Up to 12 Data Fields on 3 Data Screens for Immediate Feedback
- Forerunner 920XT
- Garmin Connect . -Online Community Where You Analyze, Categorize & Share Data
- Heart Rate-based Calorie Computation
- High Sensitivity GPS Receiver . -Provides Faster Acquisition Times & Improves Tracking Under Trees & Near Tall Buildings
- High Sensitivity Receiver . -System Providing Superior Location Performance
- Manual . .
- Multi-sport Capability . -Seamlessly Transition Between Sports w/o Resetting the Unit
- Pace Alert . -Triggers Alarm if You Vary From Preset Pace
- Sleek, Stylish Lightweight Design
- Swim Metrics . -Stroke Type, Stroke Count & Pool Lengths
- Up to 40 Hour Battery Life on Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Vibration Alert . -Choose Between Alert Tones & Vibration Alert
- VIRB Control
- Virtual Partner . -Race Against a Virtual Competitor
- Virtual Racer . -Compete Against Other Activities
- Waterproof . Included FREE:
- Wrist-Mounted GPS Personal Training Device
|MPN||Forerunner 920XT White/Red with HRM-Run|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.