Gary says I invented these laptop feet because I fried the logic board on my Apple Powerbook. Thank goodness I had Applecare because they gave me a new computer - otherwise the logic board replacement would've been over a thousand bucks. So I looked everywhere for something that could lift my laptop so it won't touch the desk surface and won't fall off easily. It didn't exist anywhere! So I invented these COOL laptop feet. Flexible and tall, they help protect your Laptop from the two things that can destroy it, heat and shock from bumps. Most of all, they really hang on tight. Once you velcro them on, because of the shape, they stay right on! I love them! Hey save money on postage and buy this in conjunction with other products!
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.