Gaiam 30798 Carrying Case (Sleeve) for iPad mini - Ding Resistant Interior, Drop Resistant Interior - Hemp, Cotton Canvas - Filigree - 10.5" Height x 6" Width x 0.2" Depth
Slim, Natural Hemp Design Keeps your iPad Mini Protected in Transit, while the top-selling Gaiam Exclusive design adds style to your active, mobile lifestyle. Gaiam's Simple Sleeve for iPad Mini provides a chic, natural pouch-style carrier for iPad Mini. Wither it's to work or have a fun and exciting adventure, this simple and natural choice is the perfect companion. Features includes an easy, one-hand pull tab to quickly remove device and a tab closure to securely hold device in place.
- About Gaiam - Gaiam was created as a lifestyle company with the vision that, given a choice, people would choose a lifestyle that is healthy and life enhancing, for themselves, their families and the Earth. The Gaiam lifestyle is a vote for individual health as well as the future sustainability of the Earth's resources. Gaiam strives to provide customers with alternatives to traditional products by offering natural or healthy versions that compare with the style, quality and price of conventional products.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 30798
- Manufacturer Allsop, Inc
- Product Model 30798
- Product Name iPad Mini Simple Sleeve - Filigree
- Brand Name Gaiam
- Application/Usage iPad mini
- Compatibility Apple - iPad mini
- Durability Ding Resistant Interior
- Durability Drop Resistant Interior
- Height 10.5"
- Width 6"
- Depth 0.2"
- Exterior Material Hemp
- Exterior Material Cotton Canvas
- Accessibility Top Loading
- Printed Design/Pattern/Texture Filigree
- Style Sleeve
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.