Garmin VIRB Digital Camcorder - 1" LCD - CMOS - Full HD - 16:9 - 12 Megapixel Video - MP4 - Optical (IS) - USB - microSD - GPS - Memory Card - Wearable - Adhesive Mount, Tripod Mount, Helmet Mount, Suction Mount
The VIRB X action camera shoots rich, high-definition, wide-angle footage at 1080p30, 12 megapixel photos at up to 10 frames per second, and captures more of your action. Designed for the toughest environments, VIRB X is able to dive to 50 meter depths without a case, allowing capture of cleaner and clearer audio. Enclosure Color: Black Product Type: Action camera - 1080p Optical Sensor Type: CMOS Digital Video Format: H.264 Optical Sensor Size: 1/2.3" Image Stabilizer: Electronic Wireless Interface: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 Camcorder Sensor Resolution: 12.4 MP Widescreen Video Capture: Yes Sensors: Accelerometer, G-sensor Max Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Image Recording Format: JPEG Effective Photo Resolution: 12.0 MP Camcorder Media Type: Flash card Navigation: GPS receiver Interfaces Provided: USB 2.0 Included Accessories: Mounting hardware, USB cable, curved adhesive mount, flat adhesive mount Underwater Depth: Up to 164 ft Protection: Waterproof, freezeproof, shockproof Battery Life Details: Video recording - 2 hours ( Full HD resolution ) Details: 1 x Li-Polymer rechargeable battery - 980 mAh ( included ) Type: 1" LCD display Resolution: 128 x 128 Display Form Factor: Built-in Wireless Interface: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity Features: Remote control via mobile devices, remote live view Type: Lens Focus Adjustment: Focus free Video Capture: H.264 - 1920 x 1080 - 30 fpsH.264 - 1920 x 1080 - 25 fpsH.264 - 1280 x 960 - 30 fpsH.264 - 1280 x 960 - 25 fpsH.264 - 1280 x 720 - 60 fpsH.264 - 1280 x 720 - 50 fpsH.264 - 1280 x 720 - Please Note - If purchasing from Marketplace Seller Dell the Terms of Sale at the following URL apply: http://bit.ly/1QVDq2P
- USB Yes
- HDMI No
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Size 1"
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Number of Image Sensors 1
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Effective Video Resolution 12 Megapixel
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number 010-01363-01
- Manufacturer Garmin, Ltd
- Product Name VIRB X High Definition Digital Camcorder
- Product Line VIRB
- Brand Name Garmin
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Package Contents
- VIRB X High Definition Digital Camcorder
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Charging/Data Cable
- Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts
- Standard Mount Adapter
- Long Screw
- Wearable Yes
- Mount/Wear Style Adhesive Mount
- Mount/Wear Style Tripod Mount
- Mount/Wear Style Helmet Mount
- Mount/Wear Style Suction Mount
- GPS Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 5.35 oz
- Height 1.6"
- Width 3"
- Depth 1.4"
- Recording Formats Full HD
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Video Formats MP4
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.