The Gator Cases 1U Vented Sliding Rack Shelf (13.8 inch Deep) is designed to be installed in a standard 19 inch rack. It enables you to add a storage shelf to a rack. Air passageways have been cut into its 16 gauge steel to help keep your equipment ventilated. The shelf conveniently slides out giving you easy access to hidden equipment, or it can be used as a pull-out workspace. The steel used to construct this shelf has been cold rolled to give it additional strength. The rear of the shelf is flanged for added rigidity.
- Black powder coated finish
- Cold rolled 16 gauge steel construction
- Elongated vent holes for optimum air circulation
- Rear flanged for rigidity
- Sliding vented 1U shelf
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.