Gator Cases GM-4 Carrying Case for Microphone - Black - Nylon - Handle, Shoulder Strap - 6" Height x 9" Width x 13" Depth
Gator offers a variety of microphone cases. The GM-4 model is a soft carrying case with 4 mic drops. There is also an exterior accessory pocket that is perfect for cables and mic clips. The GM-6 is an ABS molded plastic case with 6 mic spaces. The GM-15 is an ATA Flight -ready case that has 15 mic drops as well as a storage compartment that is perfect for accessories and cables. The ATA case offers recessed lockable latches, protected corners, and PE construction that make the case virtually indestructible. The GM-4 is the perfect carrying case featuring 4 padded microphone drops and a slot for a belt pack. The exterior has a large pocket for cables. The case comes with a comfortable top carrying strap plus a shoulder strap. Made from 600-denier ballistic material, this case is made for heavy usage at an affordable price. Warranty Information for Gator Products The people at Gator are proud of their products and want you to be proud to use them. If there is any defect, they will be happy to replace or repair it for you. The warranty is good for the first owner and will cover any damages or problems that occur through the normal use of the product. Unfortunately, this does not cover things like using your case as a speed bump, tossing it from high buildings, or leaving it outside during a hurricane. Please keep your receipt so that you have proof of purchase or register your case with the registration card that came with it so that they have you on record. International warranty claims will be handled through the local distributor. Do not hesitate to contact Gator Cases with any warranty questions or claims.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number GM-4
- Manufacturer Gator Cases, Inc
- Product Model GM-4
- Product Name GM-4 Microphone Case
- Brand Name Gator Cases
- Application/Usage Microphone
4 x Microphones
- Material Nylon
- Weight (Approximate) 2 lb
- Color Black
- Height 6"
- Width 9"
- Depth 13"
- Carrying Options Handle
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.