GC2282: Features: -Plywood pedal board covered in Tolex. -Comes with carry handle which slides into carry case. -Access holes for cables to run below board. -Four supplied mounting screws for most multi-output power supplies. Instrument Type: -Accessory Cases. Case/Bag Type: -Soft Case/Gig Bag. Instrument: -Accessories. Exterior Material: -Fabric. Generic Dimensions: -Pedal board 12'' W x 16.5'' D. -Exterior 3.25'' H x 17.91'' W x 18.7'' D. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -3.25 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -17.91 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -18.7 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -7 Pounds.
- 16.5" x 12" Pedal board
- Pedal board comes with carry handle which slides into a rugged nylon padded carry case
- Pedal board has access holes for cables to run below board to utilize 4 supplied mounting screws for most multi-output power supplies
- Plywood Pedal board covered in Tolex
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.