The Gator GR-6S is the perfect solution for shallow rack gear such as effects, EQs, and the new, smaller amps. Compact with an exterior depth of 17-1/2", and total rackable depth of 14-1/2", this mini rack case is easy to carry. Packed with all the features such as front and rear rack rails, universal stacking, durable front and rear lids, and comfortable, sloped side handles, the molded Gator GR-6S is the perfect space saver offering all the benefits of a full-size rack in a compact format! 6 spaces.Compact and easy to carry6 spacesExterior depth of 17-1/2"Total rackable depth of 14-1/2"Front and rear rack railsUniversally stackingDurable front and rear lidsComfortable sloped side handles
- Front & rear rack rails
- Heavy-duty twist latches
- Lightweight polyethylene construction
- Threaded, field replaceable 7mm zinc-plated steel rack rails
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.