The Gator G-Tour EFX 2 ATA Rack Case features tough 9mm plywood construction with a PVC exterior, reinforced stackable corners, spring loaded recessed handles and latches, 3.2mm thick front and rear rack rails, shallow 13" rackable depth with the lid removed, heavy-duty zinc plated hardware, and a tongue and groove extrusion aluminum valance.9mm Plywood construction with PVC exteriorReinforced stackable cornersSpring loaded recessed handles and latches3.2mm thick front and rear rack railsShallow 13" rackable depth with lid removedHeavy-duty zinc plated hardwareTongue and groove extrusion aluminum valance
- 3.2mm thick front & rear rack rails
- 9mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Heavy-duty commercial grade plated hardware and reinforced stackable ball corners
- Red recessed twist latches and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
|MPN||G-Tour EFX 6|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.