GOcase Origami Carrying Case (Sleeve) for iPad mini - Water Proof, Impact Resistance Interior - Ballistic Nylon, Microsuede Interior
The Origami Sleeve & Stand for the NEW iPad mini Retina Display & original iPad mini by GOcase is inspired by the Japanese art of Origami. Simple folds, embedded magnets, premium material, and thoughtful design combine to create the ultimate multifunction sleeve for the iPad mini that folds into both 22 typing and 45 viewing stands.
The exterior is made of stylish yet rugged waterproof and padded 1680D ballistic nylon that protects your iPad mini from impact and the elements. The interior is lined with microsuede that protects both the iPad mini's delicate finish and the screen.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number M2-SLEEVE
- Manufacturer GOcase
- Product Name Origami Sleeve & Stand for NEW iPad mini Retina
- Product Line Origami
- Brand Name GOcase
- Application/Usage iPad mini
- Compatibility Apple - iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
- Material Ballistic Nylon
- Material Microsuede Interior
- Durability Water Proof
- Durability Impact Resistance Interior
- Style Sleeve
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.