Gerber Suspension Multi-tool Pliers With Sheath - 4" Length - Titanium Gray - Stainless Steel - 6.70 oz
This is a classic workhorse with spring-loaded pliers, our patented Saf.T.Plus component locking system, a ballistic nylon sheath, and the very same structural integrity that goes into every Gerber tool.Oh sure, it's a sleek looking son-of-gun. And the open-frame configuration is something of a break-though where the industry is concerned.
- Product Type Multipurpose Tool
- Manufacturer Part Number 22-41471
- Manufacturer Gerber Legendary Blades
- Product Name Suspension Multi-tool Pliers With Sheath
- Product Line Suspension
- Brand Name Gerber
- Package Contents
- Suspension Multi-tool Pliers With Sheath
- Ballistic Nylon Sheath
- Material Stainless Steel
- Weight (Approximate) 6.70 oz
- Color Titanium Gray Handle
- Length 4"
- Application/Usage Cutting
- Application/Usage Crimping
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.