bBurl Wood Knives - Sheath Folder/bbrManufacture ID: 22-41785brbrThere is nothing like Burl Wood. On a knife it becomes a work of art. The Winchester Burl Wood Sheath Folder is no exception. This distinctive knife features only the best 420A stainless steel for strong and durable bolsters and blades. Winchester has created a functional combination of hard working tool and graceful art that will be destined to become a family treasure.br /br /Features:br /br /- Compact easy to carry pocket knife by Winchesterbr /- Extremely lightweight weighs just 3.8 ouncesbr /- Folding blade knife improves portabilitybr /- Clip point tipbr /- Fine edge bladebr /- Handle made from authentic burl woodbr /- Comes with a nylon sheathbr /br /Specifications:br /br /-Knife Type: Folding Knifebr /- Blade Type: Straight edge w/ clip pointbr /- Blade Length: 3.3"br /- Overall Length: 7.7"br /- Closed Length: 4.4"br /- Weight: 3.8 ozbr /- Handle: Burl Woodbr /- Included Accessories: Nylon sheath
- Sheath Folder
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.