A portable, compact axe, the 14 inch Hatchet combines light heft and an ultra-sharp blade known for its edge retention. Its size makes it ideal for splitting medium-sized and smaller logs. With a low-friction surface coating, the hardened forged steel blade of this axe slices through wood at a depth that is three times greater than average, allowing for faster chopping and maximum overall performance efficiency. The coated surface also prevents the blade from sticking in the wood, and its high-capacity potential prevents body strain. Possessing a shock absorbing handle that helps in prevention of overstrike injury, offers great grip and superior hand control. Balanced perfectly for exertion-to-weight ratio, this nimble axe swings with a solid, easy feel. Its hardened forged steel blade, in conjunction with the unique grind technique engineered for a sharper edge, will make sharp, clean cuts for far longer than average, making this an intuitive kit axe for camping, yardwork, and beyond.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.