bXL Axe II/bbrManufacture ID: 31-002651brbrGerber XL Axe II (31-002651)br /br /Gerber axes like all of our products are built with an eye to hurdling trouble. Whether its for camping on a job site for hard labor or puttering in the backyard the XL Axe II like the original Gerber XL Axe is light in the handle and tough in the blade serving its owner with the excellence that modern technology and quality steel have combined to deliver.br /br /Features:br /br /- Forged steel headbr /- Fibercomp handlebr /- Formed plastic sheathbr /br /Specifications:br /br /- Overall length: 23.6"br /- Blade length: 3.48"br /- Weight: 56.8 oz.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.