Gefen EXT-DVI-FM1000 Video Console/Extender - 1 Input Device - 1 Output Device - 3280 ft Range - 1 x DVI In - 1 x DVI Out - 2 x SC Ports - WUXGA - 1920 x 1200 - Optical Fiber
The EXT-DVI-FM1000 Video Console/Extender extends your DVI display up to 3,280ft. away from your video source, with only two tiny transceivers required, using a 100% optical SC fiber solution with a single strand of fiber optic cable. Automatic EDID programming enables quick and correct synchronization of the video source to the display without any manual configuration needed. It's a great way to extend DVI video easily and unobtrusively.
- Number of DVI Outputs 1
- DVI In Yes
- DVI Out Yes
- Number of SC Ports 2
- Number of DVI Inputs 1
- Product Type Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number EXT-DVI-FM1000
- Manufacturer Gefen, Inc
- Product Model EXT-DVI-FM1000
- Product Name EXT-DVI-FM1000 Video Console/Extender
- Brand Name Gefen
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Package Contents
- EXT-DVI-FM1000 Video Console/Extender
- 1 x 5V DC Power Supply
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Height 0.6"
- Width 1.6"
- Depth 2.6"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Maximum Operating Distance 3280 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 1
- Number of Input Devices Supported 1
- Graphics Modes WUXGA
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.