Gefen USB 2.0 LR extends high-speed USB devices simply and reliably. The compact USB 2.0 LR Sender/Receiver units install in minutes and fully support all USB versions (V1.1 and V2.0), at speeds of up to 480 mbps essential for high-performance applications such as digital imaging and interactive gaming.
- Product Type USB Extender
- Manufacturer Part Number EXT-USB2.0-LR
- Manufacturer Gefen, Inc
- Product Model EXT-USB2.0-LR
- Product Name EXT-USB2.0-LR USB Extender
- Brand Name Gefen
- Package Contents
- 1 x Gefen USB 2.0 Extender over CAT5 LR Sender unit
- 1 x Gefen USB 2.0 Extender over CAT5 LR Receiver unit
- 1 x 5V DC Power Supply
- 1 x 6 ft. USB Cable
- User's Manual
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Transmitter Weight (Approximate) 2.56 oz
- Receiver Weight (Approximate) 7.04 oz
- Maximum Extended Range 330 ft
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.