Gefen GefenToolBox GTB-UHD-HBT2 Video Console/Extender - 1 Input Device - 1 Output Device - 492.13 ft Range - 2 x Network (RJ-45) - 1 x HDMI In - 1 x HDMI Out - Serial Port - 4K - 4096 x 2160 - Twisted Pair - Category 5e - Surface-mountable
The GTB-UHD-HBT2 uses Gefen's implementation of the latest HDBaseT 2.0 technology to extend HDMI up to 330 feet (100m) at 4K, using one CAT-5e cable. 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) 8-bit video can be extended up to 495 feet (150 meters). The new HDBaseT 2.0 Colligo platform ensures an even more robust and resilient connection than the industry standard HDBaseT. Resolutions up to 4K DCI-Cinema (4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0) are supported. 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless digital audio including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio are passed through. RS-232 and 2-way IR are transferred between the Sender and the Receiver to control the A/V source and the display. POH (Power Over HDBaseT) technology provides power to the Receiver unit, using the same CAT-5 cable that extends the HDMI and control signals. Only the Sender needs an external power supply. The POH standard ensures compatibility with other POH class-compliant devices. The Gefen Syner-G software with its powerful EDID Management capabilities speeds up configuration, performs real-time performance audits via Link Monitoring, and simplifies in-field firmware updates. Low profile, surface-mountable Sender and Receiver units fit in tight places and accommodate Gefen locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
Installation Tip: Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or better cable is recommended. Unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or better cable may be acceptable depending on cable quality, but results could vary. Care should always be taken to keep the link cable away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Serial Port Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Product Type Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number GTB-UHD-HBT2
- Manufacturer Gefen, Inc
- Product Model GTB-UHD-HBT2
- Product Name GefenToolBox GTB-UHD-HBT2 Video Console/Extender
- Product Line GefenToolBox
- Brand Name Gefen
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 5e
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- 1 x 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Extender - Sender unit (GTB-UHD-HBT2-S)
- 1 x 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Extender - Receiver unit (GTB-UHD-HBT2-R)
- 1 x IR Emitter (EXT-IREMIT)
- 1 x Locking HDMI cable (M-M) - 6 ft (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM)
- 1 x DB-9 cable (M-F) - 6 ft (CAB-DB9-6MF)
- 1 x 48V DC Power Supply w/ AC cord and regional plugs (EXT-PS48U1A-LP-6)
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide(QSG-GTB-UHD-HBT2)
- Weight (Approximate) 1.01 lb
- Form Factor Surface-mountable
- Height 1"
- Width 5.8"
- Depth 3.4"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Maximum Operating Distance 492.13 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 1
- Number of Input Devices Supported 1
- Graphics Modes 4K
- Maximum Video Resolution 4096 x 2160
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.