The GefenTV HDMI to HDMI Audio Converter is a product that takes a Hi-Def source using HDMI and outputs it to an HDTV display using HDMI and, in addition, up to 8 channels of LPCM audio output through eight RCA connectors. Bitstream is output to an Optical digital connector.
Additional features include switchable audio selections between auto mode and manual mode affording further selection between two-channel audio only, multi-channel bitstream and 7.1 LPCM audio.
- Audio Line Out Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Number of Audio Line Out 8
- Product Type Signal Converter
- Manufacturer Part Number GTV-HDMI-2-HDMIAUD
- Manufacturer Gefen, Inc
- Product Model GTV-HDMI-2-HDMIAUD
- Product Name HDMI to HDMI Plus Audio Converter
- Brand Name Gefen
- Package Contents
- HDMI to HDMI Plus Audio Converter
- 1 x 2 meter HDMI Cable - Black, Non-Locking Type
- 1 x 5V DC Locking Power Supply
- 1 x User's Manual
- Height 1"
- Width 10.4"
- Depth 4.3"
- Input Voltage 5 V DC
- Maximum Frequency 225 MHz
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.