The VGA extender SRN allows users to extend video signals far beyond the A/V rack. The VGA extender SRN can be used to extend an analog VGA signal to cover distances up to 150 feet. Industry standard category 5e (CAT-5e) cable is used for the extension. The VGA extender SRN sender unit connects to your computer using the supplied VGA cable. The SRN receiver connects to your monitor up to 150 feet away. One CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video. The video transmitter and receiver boxes are small and unobtrusive, allowing installation in small spaces.
- Product Type Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number EXT-VGA-141SRN
- Manufacturer Gefen, Inc
- Product Model EXT-VGA-141SRN
- Product Name EXT-VGA-141SRN VGA Extender/Console
- Brand Name Gefen
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 5e
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- VGA Extender SRN Sender Unit
- VGA Extender SRN Receive Unit
- 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
- 1 x external power supply
- User's Manual
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Height 1"
- Width 1"
- Depth 4"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Maximum Operating Distance 150 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 1
- Number of Input Devices Supported 1
- Graphics Modes UXGA
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.