Camera and Stabilizer accessory holder.. 4- 14 20 mounting holes.. 6061 aluminum CNC construction. Can be used with our DNA 6000 vest and arm.. Comes with tripod mount and ball head.. Introducing The Horn, the first stabilizer system allowing you to use 2 hands during operation. This system works with Glide Gear DNA stabilizers, Glidecam, Steadicam, and others.... Designed to suport HDSLRMirrorless cameras and small to medium sized camcorders weighing from 0-25lbs. This revolutionary device allows you to get footage equivalent or better to any of the brushless gimbal systems on the market while you attach your lighting and other accessories for a fully accessorized stabilizer rig. Also comes complete with tripod mount to easily rest your system by sliding it on your mount and securely hold your rig for quick accessibility for the next shot. The Horn required no balancing other than that of the stabilizer. It is easy to operate, requiring no additional weights, batteries, or motors.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.