Developed in the USA, this latest innovation from Glide Gear, the DEV-470 camera slider was designed for professionals and hobbyists alike so that they could own a slider that was extremely versatile as well as achieving a new level of smoothness and silence unlike anything else available on the market. Made from aircraft grade aluminum, finished with space age nickel boron, and coated in our patented frictionless polymer to obtain a smoothness never before achieved with any sled based sliders. The new design of legs and feet are easily removed for mounting just about anywhere, and extremely versatile. The little rubber balls on the end can be adjusted to many various lengths allowing the Glide Gear Dev-470 to be able to sit on any kind of uneven terrain or even upside down against a wall. These legs are CNC machined with 0.005 inch tolerances so they are tremendously stable and substantially sturdy. Made with 6061 aluminum and able to carry cameras up to 19 lbs, the Glide Gear DEV-470 camera slider is ridiculously strong for it's light weight of 2.64 lbs.
- 1/4" and 3/8" holes drilled on each side, middle, and quarter intervals
- 1/4"-3/8" adapter included
- 2013 Design USA
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum
- Bubble level built into the carriage
- Friction-less polymer "self-lubricates" for silent sliding
- Light and portable, comes with padded, double stitched, carry case with pockets for the detachable legs
- Maximum Load 15 lbs, Optimal load 0-6.5 lbs
- Motorized pulley kit available (sold separately)
- Multiple 1/4" and 3/8" mounting holes and also 1/4-3/8 adapter included
- Nickel boron surface treatment
- Removable legs with adjustable feet that allow for virtually any terrain
- Takes virtually every kind of DSLR Camera, Camcorder, or Video Camera
- Weight 2.6 lbs
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.