The Glide Gear DNA-1000 stabilization system is our top of the line model and includes counter weights for cameras 0.7 to 3.7lbs. The weight sled can accommodate more weights if needed. Common washers can be used if needed to add additional weight. The DNA-1000 is made for the amateurs and pros alike, and you will join the elite few that can really create free-floating motion picture shots with professional cameras anytime, anywhere. It is extremely quick and easy to setup the balance. The camera plate (cheese plate) adjusts laterally and fore to aft allowing simple horizontal balancing of your camera. For balancing along the vertical axis, simple follow the system outlined in the manual, which involves adding or removing the counterweights, and/or the telescoping sled, and also adjusting the dynamic sled to perfectly balance the system to your camera. When the system is balanced properly the super light DNA-1000 will allow the camera to float through the air while taking gracefully smooth shots whether on rough terrain, jogging, or even running up and down stairs. The DNA-1000 allows for unhindered 360 degree rotation, booming, panning, and any other type of extreme shooting you can imagine..
- Anodized and powder coated aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight superior performance and extreme longevity
- Dynamic balance sled system with adjustable sway control and rotational and pan inertial control
- Easy adjustment controls with easy release camera plate
- Quick adjust sliding telescoping center post
- Super grip cushioned handle grip with precision bearings
- Super lightweight, only 1.6lbs without counterweights
- The most advanced stabilization system on the market for its camera weight range
- Three-axis gimbal joint with 360 rotation and adjustable convergence
- Weights provided:Range 0.7 - 3.7 lbs Additional weights can be added if needed.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.