Welcome to the Cadillac of steadicam systems. The Glide Gear DNA-5050 is our top-of-the-line professional model for cameras between 2 and 7 lbs. The DNA-5050 is made for the pros, and you will join the elite few that can really create free-floating motion picture shots with professional cameras anytime, anywhere.This sophisticated stabilization system can take on a wider range of camera sizes than any other on the market; it also fits standard Glide Gear, Steadicam, and Glidecam harness systems. With a free-floating 3-axis gimbal joint; offset comfort foam handle grip; ultra light aircraft aluminum construction; precision CNC machined parts with tight tolerances; fine tune adjustments and easy release; no tools, drop-on camera plate; and a super wide range of camera compatibility, you have an unparalleled camera stabilization system right out of the box.The DNA-5050's a dynamic sled (base platform) can extend or retract, allowing you to adjust the systems rotational pan inertia, and eliminating pendulum sway that can be experienced with some of the lower end models.
- 12-pc counterweight set of .272 lbs/each included; 3.264 lbs total
- Amazing range 2-7lbs, more than any other model available on the professional stabilizer market
- Anodized and powder coated aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight superior performance and extreme longevity
- Camera mounting plate has 1/4" and 3/8" mounting holes
- Center post 1" diameter
- Dimensions of head: 8.75" x 5" x 1"
- Dynamic balance sled system with adjustable sway control and rotational and pan inertial control
- Engineered for a very wide range of compact cameras and full-size rigs from 2-7 lbs
- Fine adjustment controls with easy release camera plate
- Height 20" shortest, 28" tallest
- Optional LCD monitor attachment on base plate (1/4" hole)
- Quck adjust sliding telescoping center post
- Sled base platform dims: 11.5" x 4" (shortest) or 15"x4" (longest)
- Super grip cushioned handle grip with precision bearings
- Three-axis gimbal joint with 360 rotation and adjustable convergence
- Weight: 3.2lbs without counterweights
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.