Club Bag The Flight-Smart Tech Backpack.A jetsetter's ultimate carry-on, the Club Bag takes airport checkpoint convenience to a new level. From Milan to Mazatlan to Manhattan, experience first-class storage for all your tech and travel essentials.Its patent-pending ScanFly laptop system allows the ingenious laptop sleeve (sold separately) to be flipped out and ready for x-ray scanning, while keeping your laptop safely tethered and protected. The spacious "glove box" compartment and dual locker doors ensure quick access to all your essentials, further organized by removable soft shelves exclusive in the Venue Series. The Club Bag is compatible to attach to our Solo Series carts and most luggage handles to make travel even easier!
- Comfortable and breathable air mesh backpack straps.
- Exclusive ScanFly tethered laptop system compatible with optional Sliiv Tech Sleeves in 11", 13", or 15".
- Insert for trolley or pullout luggage handles, works on our Solo Series carts.
- Overhead clip for eyewear or headphones.
- Side cargo pockets perfect for power cables and chargers.
- Spacious "glove box" fold-down compartment fits smaller gadgets like iPad, headphones, sunglasses and hard drives.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.