The GretagMacbeth ColorChecker White Balance card is a full size version of the white reference square used in the standard 24-patch ColorChecker. This white is scientifically engineered to provide a precise uniform surface that is spectrally neutral (reflects equal amounts of red, blue and green) in all types of light conditions. The photographer can now have confidence that the cameras raw image is as close to real life as possible.
ColorChecker White Balance gives photographers a way to adjust the digital camera's color sensitivity to exactly match the ambient lighting conditions, in effect, change what that the camera sees. The perceived color of white often changes based on ambient conditions - outdoor it is perceived to be cooler, indoor it is perceived to be warmer and under fluorescent light it is perceived to be greener. Even in a controlled studio environment, establishing an accurate custom white balance ensures an accurate image from the start of each new photo session.
- Full size version of the white reference square from the ColorChecker
- Provides a precise uniform surface that is spectrally neutral under all lighting conditions
- Ensures that the digital cameras raw image accurately portrays real life
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.