Combining the powerful color capabilities of the ColorChecker Passport and AdobeImaging solutions into a RAW workflow will undeniably reduce image processing time and improve quality control.Quickly and easily capture accurate color, instantly enhance portraits and landscapes and maintain color control and consistency from capture to edit. Achieve superior color results in a fraction of the time.ColorChecker Passport combines 3 photographic targets into one pocket size protective case that self-stands to adjust to any scene.Creative Enhancement Target: neutralize and create your look with one-click warming and cooling white balance patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; check and control color shifting.Classic Target: industry standard 24 Patch Classic color reference target for creating DNG profiles with included camera calibration software and also for evaluating specific colors White Balance Target: create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point in a set of images, eliminating the need to correct each image later.Camera Calibration Software Build custom DNG profiles with the ColorChecker Classic Target, the industry standard 24-patch ColorChecker. With the included ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Application and Lightroom Plug-In, you can quickly and easily build DNG profiles for Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Camera Raw (ACR).This advanced
- Corrections from one image can be applied to another shot taken in the same lighting, or to 1,000 shots taken in the same lighting"
- Corrections from one image can be applied to another shot taken in the same lighting, or to 1,000 shots taken in the same lighting.
- Creative Enhancements
- DNG profiling for RAW shooters
- Enables any shot in a representative lighting to be used to create a profile as well as to correct exposure, color and white balance.
- Enables greater capability to calibrate and correct color
- Ensures smooth workflow with minimal file handling to save time
- For creative and pleasing white balance in just one click
- Fully supports the RAW workflow
- Having a consistent white point in a set of images reduces editing time because there is no need to individually adapt white points per image
- Helps maintain similar color between different cameras and lenses
- In-Camera White Balancing
- Multiple targets in one
- No need to carry multiple cards
- Protects against the elements and bending - take it everywhere!
- RAW workflow enables any shot in a representative lighting to be used to create a profile as well as to correct exposure, color and white balance (not just the first shot)
- Robust plastic case
- To check and control shadow details or highlight clipping,
- Visual Color Controls
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.