Goal Zero Sherpa 50 InverterThe Sherpa Inverter quickly and easily turns your Sherpa Recharger into a convenient wall plug so you can power laptops, tablets and camera batteries wherever life takes you.FeaturesUse with Sherpa Rechargers for AC powerEasily and securely bolts to side of Sherpa RechargersTurns the Sherpa Recharger in to a wall plugWhat's in the Box1 x Sherpa InverterTech Specs (Use with the Goal Zero Sherpa 50 v2): Inputs: 12V Port (9mm): 9-13V, 0-10A (100W max)Outputs: AC US Standard Outlet: 110VAC (100W Max) Sherpa 50: 65WGeneral: Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg) Dimensions (light): 1" x 1.5" x 5.25" (2.54 x 2.54 x 13.34 cm) Dimensions (with cord: 1.25 x 1.25 x 11 in Warranty: 12 Months Certifications: FCC and CE Optimal Operating Temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)Check out all of the Goal Zero gear in stock here.
- Goal Zero Sherpa 50 110V Inverter for Solar Charger
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.