All CardSafe models are equipped with the innovative MultiCard insert, meaning that each card compartment can be used for different card types. So without having to change or modify the insert you can tightly and perfectly store: MMC/SDcards Smart Media Memory Stick Compact Flash This design, along with the special materials used protects the cards from shocks and keeps them securely in place. The special mixture of the insert material protects your valuable memory cards from being erased or damaged due to electrostatic effects. All models of the CardSafe Series have special viewing windows so you are able to see which space is taken by which card, even if the box is closed. This makes organization even easier. In addition the top model, the CardSafe Extreme, is water-proofed and weatherproofed. All Gepe CardSafe models are available in the fashionable .
- Product Type Memory Card Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 3861-03
- Manufacturer Gepe Produkte AG
- Product Name Card Safe Extreme Memory Card Case
- Product Line Card Safe
- Brand Name Gepe
- Compact Flash (CF Type I or II)
- Smart Media (SM)
- Memory Stick (MS)
- Multi Media (MMC)
- Secure Digital (SD)
- Material Polycarbonate
- Weight (Approximate) 3.17 oz
- Color Rosso Red
- Height 0.9"
- Width 3.9"
- Depth 3"
- Accessibility Clamshell
- Capacity 4 x Memory Card
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.