Protect your digital memory cards against: dust, electrostatic effects and impact. Last but not least, the Card Safe floats. Multiple memory cards are stored in the Mini's three compartments, which also hold different card types: XD, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, SD-Mini and the Memory Stick Duo. Features: Holds various memory cards in one case Antistatic material protects valuable memory cards from being erased or damaged due to static discharge Protection from impact and shock Water resistant and dustproof Floats on water Viewing windows for easy organization and content control Connector for address tag, hand strap or safety accessories.
- Product Type Memory Card Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 3854
- Manufacturer Gepe Produkte AG
- Product Name Card Safe Mini Memory Card Case
- Product Line Card Safe
- Brand Name Gepe
- Secure Digital (SD)
- Multi Media (MMC)
- Memory Stick Duo
- Reduced Size Multi Media Card (RS-MMC)
- xD Picture Card (xD)
- Material Polycarbonate
- Weight (Approximate) 1.23 oz
- Color Neon Green
- Height 0.5"
- Width 3.9"
- Depth 2"
- Accessibility Clamshell
- Capacity 3 x Memory Card
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.