EPIC makes it fun and easy to capture gigapixel panoramas with most compact digital cameras and works seamlessly with GigaPan Stitch software and GigaPan.com. Compact and lightweight, yet powerful and durable - the GigaPan EPIC is ideal for travel and adventure. See below for a complete list of features. The GigaPan EPIC is a unique robotic camera mount that empowers most small digital cameras with the ability to capture gigapixel images. It is easy to use and remarkably efficient. Simply set the corners of the panorama you want to capture using the LCD interface. The built in software works out how many photos your camera will need to take, hundreds or even thousands. Then the EPIC begins snapping the photos, automatically organizing them in overlapping rows and columns. Compact enough to fit into a small camera bag and weighing only 3.5 lbs the EPIC is versatile and travels well. You may attach a tripod for stability using the 1/4" tripod mount and level with the onboard bubble level. GigaPan Stich The GigaPan EPIC comes with fully integrated software - GigaPan Stitch, which automatically combines the images captured by the GigaPan EPIC into a single brilliant panorama. Upload the images onto your computer and into the GigaPan Stitch software. GigaPan Stitch does the work for you, aligning and blending your individual pictures together for a single panorama. Share, store, and explore, by uploading your gigapixel panorama to GigaPan.com where the powerful technology of the GIgaPan Viewer allows you to zoom in and out, seeing unbelievable detail.
- 360 degree panoramic range-of-motion and 60/90 degree tilt range-of-motion
- Adjustable exposures Time between exposures is adjustable.
- Anti-slip camera pad
- Bubble level Onboard, for quick set-up
- Controllable backlit screen - Illumination can be set to 'On' or 'Auto' for low-light conditions, or 'Off' for daylight conditions, minimizing battery drain.
- Easy camera mountBy self-contained 1/4" industry-standard thumb screw
- Easy to navigate menu with highly visible LCD screen
- Improved increased battery life of up to 30%.
- More compact, yet robust and durable.
- Pause and Scroll Function Gives you the ability to recapture a specific photo orphotos in the sequence.
- Precision incremental movement/resolution of 0.36 degrees
- Redesigned battery tray Easy to remove and refill.
- Repeatable panoramas You can repeat the last panorama sequence, same photos, same order.
- Scale and marking features Enable repeatable adjustment
- Simple camera adjustment For optimal positioning of the focal/nodal point in thefore/aft, up/down and left/right directions, allowing the use of different cameras.
- Simple user-interface Consisting of: on/off/ok button, cancel button and four directional buttons.
- Sleek design with strong cast-aluminum chassis.
- Stainless steel mounting arm Minimizes flex and vibration
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.