The Go Professional Cases XB-DJI-S1000 Case for DJI S1000 Professional Octocopter will accommodate the assembled copter along with an attached Zenmuse Z15 gimbal. In addition, there is a large cavity for a camera up to the size of the Canon 5D, a slot for a tablet or field monitor, slots for four flight batteries, cuttouts for two transmitters, and more. The case features a ruggedized resin outer shell that is water-tight and impact resistant. The custom foam interior is water-jet cut for a form-fitting hold. The XB-DJI-S1000 Case Accommodates: Lower Tray: A DJI S1000 with Zenmuse Z15-GH3/GH4 or Z15-5DIII Gimbal attached Large cavity for a 5D-sized camera or larger accessories Top Tray: Accessory cavity for tablet or monitor up to 6 x 8" in size Secondary cavity for miscellaneous items Slots for four flight batteries (up to 20,000mAh in capacity) Slots for two transmitters (radio controllers)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.