The Go Professional Cases XB-DJI-Vision Hard Case with Wheels is a water-jet precision cut hard-shell travel and storage case with a custom foam interior, that features wheels and a retractable handle. It is designed to be impact- and drop-resistant and remains water-tight even if briefly submerged in water. The interior features pre-cut foam inserts to organized and protect your DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter, the Transmitter with attachments, a charger, three spare batteries, two spare props and provides additional spaces for cables and other miscellaneous accessories.
- Custom foam interior is housed in an SKB military spec case
- Meets ATA carry-on requirements so it's easier to transport your quadcopter
- Water-jet precision cut case with no die-cutting or punch-cutting
|Brand||Go Professional Cases|
|Manufacturer||Go Professional Cases|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.